Hello, I'm David Anderson.
Groups I am actively involved in:
Cool projects I've had the pleasure of working on:
- Mozilla - Firefox web browser. I did JIT/Compiler development and work on multi-process support.
- SourceMod - Scripting for the Source Engine. We wrote a custom JIT/VM for Pawn.
- Metamod:Source - Powerful detour library for Source Engine plugins.
- AMBuild - Optimal-by-design build system written in Python.
- AMX Mod X - Scripting for Half-Life 1.
- Metamod - C API for Half-Life plugins.
- CSDM - Gameplay mod for Counter-Strike 1.6.
- CS:S DM - Gameplay mod for Counter-Strike: Source/GO.
- Stripper:Source - Map entity rewriting for the Source Engine.
- Are We Fast Yet? - Made this in the early days of JS benchmark wars.
- Pawn/Small - Backend scripting engine we used for AMX Mod X (and rewrote for SourceMod).
- Admin-Mod - Predecessor of almost all Half-Life plugins.
- ACM Sin Lab - Used to sysadmin here.