Hello, I'm David Anderson.
Here is my mostly pointless blagblog. If you're wondering whether we're fast yet, or want to contact me, follow the links!
Groups I am actively involved in:
- Mozilla - Promoting openness and innovation on the Internet.
- AlliedModders - Game-oriented open-source programming community.
Cool projects I've had the pleasure of working on:
- SourceMod - Scripting for the Source Engine. We wrote our own JIT+VM for this!
- Metamod:Source - Nicer C++ API for Source Engine plugins.
- AMX Mod X - Scripting for Half-Life 1.
- Metamod - C API for Half-Life plugins.
- CSDM - Gameplay mod for Counter-Strike 1.6.
- CS:S DM - Gameplay mod for Counter-Strike: Source/GO.
- Stripper:Source - Map entity rewriting for the Source Engine.
- Pawn/Small - Backend scripting engine we used for AMX Mod X (and rewrote for SourceMod).
- Admin-Mod - Predecessor of almost all Half-Life plugins.
- ACM Sin Lab - Used to sysadmin here.